How You Can Help Us
The Council Archives is an all-volunteer group who need your help to ensure thorough research, safe preservation of materials, and attractive displays. You can help us keep Girl Scout history alive for girls in one or more of the following ways:
- Join the Girl Scout Alumnae Association
- Donating Girl Scout memorabilia such as photographs, books, uniforms, pins, awards, SWAPS, scrapbooks, accessories, etc.
- Designing and installing displays
- Sewing replicas of vintage Girl Scout uniforms
- Donating your time to cataloging
- Recording and/or transcribing oral or video interviews
- Donating audio and visual equipment for conducting interviews
- Collecting Service Unit or Cluster Area documentation for each year (agendas, handouts, photographs of events)
We welcome help with the Archives & History Committee’s 25th anniversary along with Camp Timber Ridge’s 90th anniversary. The event will be on Sunday, December 7, 2014 from 2-5 p.m. at CTR.
- Event Flyer – Camp Timber Ridge/Camp Civitania & Archives & History Committee Anniversaries
- Volunteer – Camp Timber Ridge – Archives Celebration
- Register for the event!